Thursday 25 January 2007

On our way


So, we are finally at the airport, waiting to set off on our journeys.

The last few days has been spent catching up with people and saying our goodbyes. It does seem strange that it'll be six months before we get back to Blighty!

It looks like my house has been let - which is good. However, www.ford-hutchinson.com has just died and been re-built - badly as far as I can tell. Which is a right royal pain.

Two days ago it snowed in London, it was cold.

Yesterday saw us having our last two jabs each (Rabies and Hep B), we celebrated finally getting this far with a bottle of Moet at the Wetherspoons at Gatwick S terminal.

As it was Burns' night, I had haggis for my tea:-)

So, flight Continental 5 at noon from Gatwick S terminal beckons.

Wish us luck

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Thanks for coming to see us before you left. Hope you have a wonderful trip. I look forward to reading your blog ...

All the best,
Cathy