Monday 26 February 2007

Last day in San Marcos

So, today is our last day in San Marcos. It was also our last Spanish lesson. I'm afraid that the in-depth metaphysical discussions will be firmly in English for the forseeable future.

As we are going to do more 'proper' travelling soon, we may be dropping off the grid for a bit. We are planning a night in Pana tomorrow, then a long trip to Rio Dulce (changing buses in the big city!). We will be there for two nights, then we get on the catamaran for six nights. We have been promised that there will be no Internet once we get on the boat.

A little bird has told me that my friends Gary and MC have got engaged. We are waiting to be told all the details. Congratulations to you both.

Trudi is currently having a(nother) treatment. She hadn't decide what she was going to have - but I bet it's a head massage. I'll be going swimming soon.

No comments: