Tuesday 6 February 2007

scuba and stuff

I'm not sure I'm really cut out for scuba diving. I seem to have worse problems than most with painful ears and then they stay full of water (or some other liquid) for days afterwards. The dives were O.K. but I wasn't 'blown away'. I think I'd either like a focus (something to do, other than just swimming around looking at stuff) or just to play around in the water enjoying the sensation of 3 dimensional movement. Oh well. And the jellyfish at the surface (which did look reasonably cute, for jellyfish) didn't help much either.

Dinner at Don Corleone's - which is trying to be a 'proper' restaurant - was O.K. But we were both knackered.

Tuesday morning brought more rain. We are still doing some planning. We bought cheap rain ponchos just in case we get caught out in the rain somewhere.

No comments: