Tuesday 27 March 2007

Pillowgate

After one night in our apartment, I decided that I'd get a pillow. Partially because the ones in the apartment were lumpy and horrible, but mainly because there was a bedding shop next door that was having a closing down sale. (Probably going to turn itself into a clothes shop - there aren't quite enough of them here!) Given that we were going to stay put for 30 days - I thought this to be a sound investment.

I asked T if she wanted one too (you know where this is going already, don't you?)

She said 'no' - the ones there were fine.

I had a lovely nights sleep.

I had a second lovely night's sleep.

I asked T if she also wanted a new pillow - while the shop was open. "No thanks" was the reply.

After watching some DVDs (MI:III and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) - where she had 'borrowed' my pillow "Just to see what it's like", she decided that she'd try it out for the night (Of course, the shop had now shut).

Guess who didn't sleep well that night?

We now have two new, cheap pillows. A bargain.

No comments: